H4 visa and Online Earnings

7:26 AM Posted In 3 Comments »
There are open opportunities for H4 Visa and till you get payments under $600 a month thats fine. But we can make more than thousands on net and if you make more than $600 a month then you need to contact your Lawyer

Hi There,

I am sure,nobody has any doubts regarding H4 visa and No Jobs.

Earning Money Online is not treated as a job as it is not a full-time job(what all I have listed here).

So, Persons of H4 Visa can earn money online.

There are no rules for online earnings.

So,if you are on H4 or L2 or F2 visa or any other dependent visa,still you can join the sites listed here and earn money.

Depending on the time you will devote,will be your income.

Some people earn around $40000 a month from all money making sites,but yes then it needs a lot of time.

I have listed the sites which pays,so in a way,your time for testing a site is saved,as I have already tested them.

Please post your queries,so I can answer them, regarding any confusion of earning online and H4 visa,or payment methods etc

So join now, start earning

Have a great Day

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Any earnings, on-line or not is considered employment. If the amounts earned are over $600.00 in a year the employer must report it, not $600.00 a month.

H4Frusto said...

Yeah correct, Employer sends it if you earn more than $600 from one single employer.......

Preeti Saluja said...

I had called USCIS customer service yesterday evening and they told me online gaming and online surveys are not violating visa rules. When I asked for the document, they asked me to refer "CFR 8" on their website