Coming to US on L2 visa-Query

7:40 AM Posted In 0 Comments »
I got your contact while going through some of websites. I will be coming to US in chicago this October end on L2 visa. My queries:
1. Can i get a job (part time, full time, online jobs) on L2 visa
2. I have got around 4+ years of experience in Software Testing: so can i get a job in the same field.
If so could you please provide me the information.
On L2 you can work in US. You need to apply for Work Permit,it generally gets approved in about 2-5months time depending on State you apply in.

It fees at the State,where we are is $340,it again depends on the State.

So,you can get a full time job once you get Work Permit. Definitely in your line of Software Testing.

Online jobs are available for all whether having a full-time,part-time or no jobs.

Good Day

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply.

I have one more query, without having Work permit can i do online jobs or any part time jobs. Online jobs don't need any work permit, you can work on them from US or any part of world,as they are online :)

Part Time job needs work permit.Working without work permit is illegal. Your Ad Here

0 comments: