H4 Visa Work

12:05 PM Posted In 1 Comment »
H4 people can work and earn on websites?

I am married and settled in Chicago and would like to work online.I read a post from you saying that people under h4 can work online in US. While checking out a few sites, all of them ask whether i am a legal worker . They say i will need to pay tax for my earnings. If that is the case, can i pay tax under h4 Visa for my earnings? Please do reply for my doubts. Depends, on which site are you talking about. The sites discussed on this site will allow you to join.

If you earn a taxable income you need to pay tax but if you make $400-$500 a month, there is no tax but yes you need to submit Paypal a/c statement when you file tax.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi im on H4 in USA.I have a blog and wanted to add google adds to it.Is it ok if the pay check is on my name? Can H4 visa holder pay tax?I have ITIN, is that useful for h4 tax pays? Pls let me know. I will be waiting for ur answer. pls comment me from ur site or mail me at phonecall2009@gmail.com